Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 09, 2006

    jaded

    I am so tired lah! Think I've overworked myself; with all the work, early mornings, the tedious tan.

    NEED MORE SLEEP! It seemed as if I can never have a day in which I can wake up after noon.

    Can you?

    If you can, you are blessed, dude. Blessed by the piggy god.

    Why are you picking on me, piggy god! :(

    I went to tan today with Lecia! My tan not so obvious lar. Too fair already :(

    And oh, I saw someone over at Sentosa. Bliss. :)

    I got a new set of bikini. :D :D :D

    Who wanna go to the beach, WWW, or wherever I can show off my new bikini? Hahahaha.

    Today's post is soooo random! So jaded. Wanna just die.

    The girls (except Amelia) came over to my place to nua and watch the finale of 大男人,小男人.. Don't like the ending!!! Melissa should be with Normal lar!!

    CIAO!

    Aucun commentaire: