Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 02, 2006

    I saw this at Koonpheng's and since I'm feeling bored..


    Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


    How does the world see me?

    Smile - Lily Allen
    [Eh.. Okay.......]



    Will I have a happy life?

    Walking Away - Craig David
    [Does that means I'm this wimp who walks away from my troubles? Haha.]



    What do my friends really think of me?

    You give love a bad name - Bon Jovi
    [-.- Seriously..]



    Do people secretly lust after me?

    More than words - Frankie J.
    [Har?]



    How can I make myself happy?

    Tangled up in me - Skye Sweetnam
    [Means I should go town more? Lol.]



    What should I do with my life?

    Just my luck - McFly
    [Okay.. God, show me some luck!]



    Will I ever have children?

    Crazy little thing called love - Rihanna
    [???]



    What is some good advice for me?

    Accidentally in love - Counting Crows
    [I choose not to follow your advice, 'cause I'M HAPPY like this! :( ]



    How will I be remembered?

    Stars are blind - Paris Hilton
    [HEY! I'm not a whore. Haha.]



    What is my signature dancing song?

    So yesterday - Hilary Duff
    [???]



    What do I think my current theme song is?

    Love me for a reason - Boyzone
    [Haha. Fair enough..]



    What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
    Qian Li Zhi Wai - Zhou Jie Lun
    [What's that suppose to mean!!]




    What song will play at my funeral?

    Too close for comfort - McFly
    [I think I want some Michael Buble instead]



    What type of men/women do I like?

    Let you go - Ashley Parker Angel
    [Why do I like someone whose going to let me go..]



    Whats my day gonna be like?

    Control Myself - Ll Cool feat. J. Lo
    [Eh... I'm not horny!] 

    Aucun commentaire: