Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 30, 2008

    No prize given to guess where I am blogging from currently. 8-)

    Well, anyway.. photos! (My blog is getting super boring here, I can't take it anymore.)

    Yours truly, Wenjing and Joann (My group members :D)


    We are not messy. We are just too busy with work to be concerned about our table cleanliness, which is like, duh.. so insignificant and redundant.




    Every time I cam-whore.. confirm got people come disturb.


    Damn irritating la, these people.



    If you're an avid reader of my blog, I'm pretty sure you hadn't seen Wenjing before (at least on my blog), so.. introducing my other group member, other than Joann.

    She is a very hardworking girl. Just look how concentration and engrossed she was on her work. Despite the 1 week MC break, she is very determined to get back on track. I am so proud to have her as my group member. :)











    LIKE REAL.
    HAHAHA. Everytime play Hot Dog Bush!!


    After school, I met up with June and we went to work together! :)

    Hungry girls are angry girls.. so the client went to buy food for us. HOHOHO.


    June, yours truly, Zhuen and Kyi.

    That's all for now! Ima wanna go breakie break break.

    Aucun commentaire: