Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 31, 2006

    Last day of August



    That's what that happened today in a nutshell!

    Anyways, Lecia, Amelia and me planned to tan at Sentoa today and the weather spoilt 
    EVERYTHING!! *pouts*

    Nonetheless, nothing can stop us girls from meeting up and we decided to give ourselves a treat (I seemed to be doing so, every other day) at SAKAE instead! The girls deserve it for working hard for their 4/5 papers which only commence today.

    And oh, Huixian came along uninvited. =x






    So maybe the girls didn't eat alot lah. I eat alot loh. :(

    PUPERTY stage :D

    Lecia kept playing with the camera! Look at some candid shots:



    I look so sad! :(







    We're wearing the same shirt! ;) Me pink and Amelia red. Can't really tell though. A 5.1 megapixels camera really isn't fantastic.

    Both of us not looking at Lecia (who's gholding the camera). Haha.

    That reminds me, Amelia, come online and post the photos somewhere or send us hor.







    We decided to get similar shirts with different slogans (which pretty much describe ourselves) from FOX.

    Shall only reveal them on MONDAY 'cause it's a special day! :)

    But meanwhile, take a look at mine:



    WAHAHAHAHA!

    Amelia left for her IMF meeting, Huixian went home (and the silly girl dropped $10 which mummy Yingting replaced one for her), Lecia and I went town!

    coughsmelikesthesweaterhewaswearingcoughs

    Anyways, nothing much lah. Hahaha.


    JOAKIM IS OUT OF SINGAPORE IDOL!

    So me, myself isn't a wonderful singer to judge someone else. But this so cute and hunky guy really shouldn't stay on Singapore Idol for so long lah!

    Make my Nurul go out. :(

    But oh wells, at least he's gone! Heehee. Will miss that face though. So cutee..





    I am so bored!

    Aucun commentaire: