Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 31, 2006

    ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?

    I was at Lecia's today to rot, while Amelia and Lecia studied for 
    their LAST paper.

    Since I rotting mah, nothing to do.. So I played with the computer.

    The girls were at the other table studying..

    Suddenly!






    An elf (and to mention, looking like Orlando Bloom) appeared in front of me and said he'd grant me 3 wishes that I desire!

    No lah, suddenly no power!

    The tune I was singing to suddenly just *silence*, the screen I was staring into just *zap* black, no lights, no fan blowing wind into my face and I cannot see my friends!

    :(

    So terrible!

    Really all dark dark one leh! Cannot even see my hands!!!

    :( :(

    But I am a brave girl. I wasn't afraid.

    I didn't shed any tear man. :D

    Really hor.

    Stop it with your skeptical look!


    My first time blackout experience at Lecia's, due to Lydia bathing with the heater going crazy. :D



    Aucun commentaire: