Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 17, 2006

    Happy birthday, Kokhong!

    School was a drag as usual today and I went for work in the afternoon! 
    Yays. It's been so long since I felt like I'm earning money. Hahaha.

    I saw quite a few MJR dudes around PS and I miss MJR so much! =\

    Work was so boring lah. Chirstina, Rosie and I kept slacking! Oh, and Huatlee came with sweets! :) Which Christina finished the whole box, leaving only the orange ones. Stupid Christina! Haha.

    The guys came around and I ended up joining them after work. Hehe.

    I was like, the only girl in the whole group lah. Although I doubt that they treat me as one. =\

    Oh, the group consists of Koonann, Koonpheng, Siahmong, Gibson, Aikchun, Rakcent, Junkai, Kianloong, Yuetyong and of course the BIRTHDAY BOY, Kokhong! :)

    We had pizza hut and caught Click!

    Ahhhh.. Stupid movie. I cried like shit.

    I MISS MANJUSRI! :(

    Aucun commentaire: