Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, août 28, 2006

    WTH

    Greetings from Lecia's house!

    Anyways, my main exams are over! Whee.. Finally my face can rest without worry about stress. Really need to do something about the pimples man.

    Engineering Fundermentals aren't as bad as I thought, but I am as stupid as it seems. WHY I ALWAYS MIX UP THE FORMULAE!!


    Never mind about that now, I have something to complain about work.

    I am a rather senior stuff in this enterprise and I know pretty much what an in-charge is supposed to do. I am one of the few who are permitted to hold the shop keys, since it is said to be a huge responsibilty.

    But, since I am like, juggling with studies and work; I don't work as often as the other staff. The thing is, because of that, the supervisors take advantage of me, for I am Yingting and Yingting is nice to bully.

    I am supposed to open shop tomorrow (Tuesday) and today, I need to take key from my colleague. Never mind the fact that I need to get my butt out to meet her, since she also have too. BUT, after tomorrow, someone else will be opening the shop..

    So, poor Yingting need to go to HP@NGC to pass that stupid got-legs-but-dunno-how-to-come-and-take-from-me-instead person the key!

    WOAH!

    Yingting is so free one mah. She confirm Wednesday got nothing to do, so can go all the way to town to put the key there. Somemore Yingting very rich what!! The small little transportation fees doesn't matter at all one!


    Angry!!! :(

    Aucun commentaire: