Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 06, 2006

    Finally

    Today, postman loves me! 3 posts I've been waiting for finally 
    arrived!

    And also some dumb membership thing addressed to me.

    For the first time, the mailbox only have my letters. :D

    My debit card was delayed for 3months due to wrong
    information taken down in my bank account, and so
    I WAITED AND WAITED.

    DBS is so screwed. Hahaha. But, yeah. It's finally here. :D It's 
    time for my poor worn-out ATM card to rest!

    :)

    I finally have some money to bank in! The feeling is good.

    Oh, by the way, my plan to save up $1k by end of this year? It's very screwed. I don't even have a stable amount of $100 in in. SIGH.

    Money money! Come to me!

    Aucun commentaire: