Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, août 02, 2006

    Not my day!!

    I woke up at 10am today, which is also the time I need 
    to reachschool for my EMaths test. My morning was 
    so screwed, with my mother and grandmother 
    screaming and nagging for me to hurry up.

    Where's the fire man? I still managed to take the test, 
    but with another class though. All's not lost! Waste 
    my money take cab somemore. URGH!

    After school, I have work and I forget to bring my 
    uniform. 
    Waste more money to buy a substitute from Giordano. BAH.

    Work was a drag lah. It was freezing cool somemore, and my jacket's too big for comfort!

    At least, I get to laugh at Christina who's doing full today, as I left at 8pm. HAHAHA.

    On the way home, I dozed off, missing my stop at Eunos. Waste more money to take train home from Kembagan.


    URGH!!!!!

    Today isn't my day :(

    Aucun commentaire: