Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 06, 2006

    Sunday!

    SUNDAES are meant to be eaten, not to do work!

    Right, I know, not funny right?


    I am super duper ultra bored!

    I went supermarketing with my parents today. And mummy bought me 2 pieces of the TOPSHOP speg top. :D Yays.

    So, my life hadn't been interesting enough for me to blog much, and therefore, I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ALSO.

    Talk about losing everything. :(

    School tomorrow! Well, at least I get some human company rather than facing my screen all the time. It's just so not healthy that I interacts more with my laplap than human beings.

    Oh wells.. Off to bed, since I've nothing better to do, and no one's talking to me on MSN, except Wanqi who is oh so lame. :(

    I wanna watch Lakehouse and Click! Ask me out for movie dates, people.


    Me wants company. Company for everything I wanna do. Anyone there?

    Aucun commentaire: