Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, août 17, 2006

    **** you!

    Irritating person: Can I make friends with you?
    Me:Who are you? How did you get my number?
    Irritating person: i got the no frm u ah
    Me:Who are you?
    Irritating person: Danny
    Me: Where you get my number
    Irritating person: I ask it from you personally
    Me: I don't remember giving number out. What's my name?
    Irritating person: You did give it to me lor heh2
    Me: When?It's either you've been pranked, or you're planning one on me now
    Irritating person: Plan u?
    Me: Please answer my question
    Irritating person: U forget me arx
    Me: I have no memory of you. So please answer my question
    Irritating person: I am danny la
    Me: Forget it. Nothing get through your head. I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE and i didn't give you my number, so please delete my number away.
    Irritating person: So can i make friends with you
    Me: No
    Irritating person: So where you stay
    Me: I SAID NO. Stop messaging me. I don't want to know you.
    Irritating person: Dun want dun want lor i got plenty of chio bu friends
    Me: Good for you
    Irritating person: Bad for you




    I AM SO PISSED OFF.

    If you are whoever person who gave my number to this FARGOT, go screw yourself; and THANK YOU for not letting me know.

    Know what I hate the most? People giving my number away without my permission.

    Since Danny has alot of chio bu friends, why for he wanna make friends with me?

    ARGH!!!

    Disgusting pile of shit.

    Oh, and I didn't meant to vent my PMS on him, but he just came in handy. ^__^v

    Aucun commentaire: