Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 22, 2006

    Study @ MarineParadeLibary

    So, today Lecia woke with up at 8am and I fought with soooo many inner sleepy, tired and grumpy monsters just to wake up to get this, STUDY.

    Woots.

    We caught McDonald's breakfast and we saw someone there! Disgusting, but surprising at the same time that he become more good-looking liao. Wahaha.

    Anyways, we're so early we get to own a table of our own! :D

    Xerxes and Ivan came down to Marine Parade library for me me me me me me! :D :D














    So, maybe not. But who cares? Wahaha.

    I did quite alot of tutorials (as compared to the guys) and momma's so proud of me! :)

    You know, I think my post is so random and happy, it's cheesy.


    The guys and I talked quite alot and Lecia's beginning to know our class alot! Hahaha.

    Woah, check out this space tomorrow! I promise photos ('cause I forgot to bring camera today :( ).


    Studying is making all my pimples pop out lah. *&^$@!$^&*()&$#@


    Working only 11/12 days next month! WTH! I said I want 15 days, damnit!!!


    Aucun commentaire: