Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, août 09, 2006

    National Day Eve

    There's nothing much about school to talk about. Well, except for the fact that lecturers are rushing to finish the syllubus before the exam break, regardless how oblivious their students are.

    And oh, Aikchun sent me to school today! That poor guy was so poor he come TP for Business girls food! Haha.

    Me, being nice, accompanied Shuyi to Bugis to get a formal skirt for our WEPAPP presentation this Thursday. Amelia and I spent 1hour waiting for each other, so it's 2hours in total. Argh. All the time wasted!

    We met the F6o8 guys + Shumei at Suntec and we advanced to Esplanade for fireworks! :)

    Jounrney was long and my feet was killing me! We couldn't reach Esplanade in time, and ended up looking at the fireworks from Marina. Or, maybe it's only Amelia and me; the rest got lost inside Marina Square. -.-

    IT WAS WONDERFUL! :)

    Love the fireworks!

    It makes me love Amelia! MUACKS.

    It was off to Esplanade about the amazing fireworks display to eat the food, we planned to eat while waiting for the fireworks. Irony to the max. The guys were bored enough to find us, and then leave us after a while.

    We had ice-cream at Haagen-Dazs! YUMS!

    We took millions of photos with Amelia' phone, 'cause I forgot my camera. Urgh.

    I would've post them up if my lappy isn't laggy; tomorrow then.

    Am working tomorrow! It's been so long lah, and double pay! Whee..

    Off to lalaland!

    Aucun commentaire: