Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, août 19, 2006

    Last day of Year 1, Semester 1

    It was the last day of school before the main examinations start on Firday!

    Oh, we had our oral presentation too..










    Rabia and me!


    Eugene aka Bingjie and me!


    Couple of the year, man!


    Shuyi and I also know how to strike a pose like them!




    Eunice and me!

    The girls were like screaming at me, CLOSE YOUR LEGS TOGETHER LAH, stop bending your feet and all the things to make me look more ladylike.

    :(

    I so chor loh meh..

    And oh, my skirt's not short, I'm tall. :D






    Xerxes and me!










    Ivan and me!

    *

    I am kinda lazy to caption all the photos lah, I let you be creative and think of captions yourself. :)


    Anyways, Yingting has gone private (so much about privacy)!

    So, waiting4miracle will be just the place for photos and politically-right posts. I am tired of typing my feelings out, and then to delete all away 'cause (sensitive and mindless) people will get offended.

    I need to blog for myself, once in a while.

    If you think you're one of my closer friends and you deserve to know of the URL, come try your luck. But me thinks the chance is rather slim. :)

    Aucun commentaire: