Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 22, 2006

    Study @ TakaLibrary

    Today, Ivan, Xerxes, Eugene and me studied at Takashimaya's library!

    I did like, 7 questions (with many many sub parts) and the guys decided to put a stop because it's XERXES' 18TH BIRTHDAY!


    It's a very sad thing to be studying on the birthday lah. Furthermore, it's the 18th one! Being 18 years old means you can pretty much do and buy alot more things! So, yah. We stopped studying.

    :D

    The guys were super sweet 'cause they accompanied me to Pacific Plaza for you-know-who.

    Anyways, I forgot that I brought my camera. So, yah. No photos. -.-


    Tomorrow, the Study Adventure Club will advance to yet, ANOTHER LIBRARY!!

    Xerxes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) I hope everything will go well for you after this day! You know, exams will pass, pocket will have money and you'll be holding a girl's hand! :D

    Aucun commentaire: