Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 13, 2006

    Oodles of photos!

    Web Application Formal Presentation - Thursday morning

    It was F603 first ever formal presentation in TP and were all of us looking smart! We had Java before the presentation and all of us started photo-whoring and tie-whoring.

    Shuyi and me


    Me, Rabia and Wendrey


    Me in Weiming's tie! :D


    And then Shuyi snatch my tie away.. :(


    BLACK FORMAL SHOES! (I love shoes!)

    (from left) Weiling, Shuyi, Wanqi and me!


    And presenting...

    FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER..

    WEILING AND ME.

    I. Am. So. Honoured.


    Wendrey and Wanqi


    Muacks!


    Rabia, Eunice, Shuyi, ME, Wendrey, Wanqi and Weiling! F603 girls. :)

    So little girls only hor.

    Actually we have another girl, but she.. Erm.. never mind! Peace :)





    Eunice and ME with a Wendrey sticking out from nowhere. =P


    Group Riccoso (can't remember remember the spelling)!


    Haha. It's kinda weird seeing people in formal doing this. Well, hey! We are all still seventeen!


    Group MophoTube!


    And you know what, they day before National Day, which falls on a Tuesday, was another class' presentation and we have lecture together for the day. And there's this ridiculous girl wearing this ridiculous and horrible and awfully short skirt like this:


    I practically have to fold up the him of my skirt up twice to achieve this effect.

    So bitchy of her! Yucks. She would have fitted the post of the secretary who seduces her boss. *throws a dirty face*

    In the lift! :)


    And more.....




    The presentation went on rather smoothly for most of us (except for Love Happens)! Most of us stambled through, but well.. This is the first time we are speaking out! :D

    F603 rocks!

    Amelia commented that all engineering classes take class photos with the same background. Haha. Seems like all of us enjoy taking photos in the computer labs? ;)

    Our logfile!

    Am so glad that I have one project down!


    Singapore Idol Result Show - Thursday Night

    Later around evening, Stefanie and I went to catch SI results show! Credits go to Weiming love!

    What's more.. we upgraded from this (balcony view):


    To standing tickets!


    And back to balcony tickets again! But Weiming and friends had a secret shortcut and we were standing sooooo near the stage after that. :D

    Stefanie and me!

    The show was great and Jonathan took a photo with us, much to Stefanie's thrills! Me wants Paul lah. :(

    Look what we saw after the show!

    DEAD-END! Haha. So amusing!!


    Friday

    It's Papers' Night! :)

    Lecia and I in the dressing room. I look pregnant right? :( Love the dress so much, but it makes me look FAT.


    And Forever21!


    My new bearbear. :)


    Amelia came at night and she was pissed about coming down and not watching fireworks. Sorry, babe.

     








    We made similar face expressions! :) And no, we didn't plan it at all!

    These girls are total photo whores man!















     
















    Hahaha! :)

    Saturday a.k.a TODAY!

    Stefanie, Lecia and I went out for the first time today! First time as in, such a combo and I had a blast. :)

    We caught The fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift and it's sooooo good! :) I think we're the last few people to catch the show, but still.. Please catch it while you still can!

    The 3 of us bought FOREVER21 tops and I deleted the photo off my camera accidentally.

    -.-

    Nonetheless, Stefanie and I bought similar ones. :D

    We also catch the last display of fireworks!






    The fireworks are still so amazing! I can never get sick of them! The fireworks display will be more of an enjoyment if I'm with my boy. Haha.


    AH! I finally posted all these procrasinated photos! Betcha love them 'cause there all sooooo many chicks (including me =x)!

    Ciao!

    Feels so distanced from you now :(

    Aucun commentaire: