Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, août 22, 2006

    A Friend

    What's a friend to you?

    Is a friend a someone for you to dwell out all your unhappiness in life?

    Is a friend a someone for you to share your day with?

    Is a friend a someone for you just not to be lonely?

    Is a friend a someone for you to go shopping with?

    Is a friend a someone for you to be nice with and then to ditch the friend for someone else?

    Is a friend a someone for you to be a friend to..?


    Around me, I see many cases of friend being very nice to friend, and then to find other friends more appealing, fun and cool and then ditch the old friend for the new ones.

    I dunno what's the big deal with that, especially since Friend A and B are really in good terms, then.

    It's just so typical of girls to quarrel within the group and cause the group to spilt into Team A and Team B, all armed with armours and weapons to battle it out.

    And then, the bitching comes in. Woots!

    Me thinks it's really childish and I've grown out of that phrase for like, SO LONG ALREADY.

    Get a life, dude.

    And be happy that at least there's someone who enjoys your company, so cherish the someone!

    And for these kinda people, I am very thankful to have great friends like the PAPERS. :) MUACKS, babes! You girls can NEVER be replaced.

    Aucun commentaire: