Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, août 27, 2006

    Procrasinator

    Yesterday was Engineering Maths paper!

    Almost the whole class turned up early at TP's library to do last minutue mugging and to consult Wanqi the Maths genuis.



    The exam wasn't so bad lah. But I wouldn't be able to score. =\

    Oh wells, it's OVER.

    I met up with the girls after the exam at Parkway!

    I got a new book called My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy some-surname. THE BOOK IS AWSOME! I was like, crying through the chapters lah. Seriously, you should get this book, or you can wait in line for mine :)

    I've got this new bracelet from MEL accessories and it's gorgeous! Will post up the photo of it another day, and the meaning of my charms! :)

    The girls came over for EGG fieasta.

    Proudly present MY (Duh. Stop it man! I can cook one OKAY!) cheese and egg omelette! :)



    Amelia's preserved eggs, which she dare not eat in the end 'cause she never realise it's eaten raw. -.-



    I marinated these honey wings! We bought this lovely wings from Giant.



    Huixian's tomato scambled eggs with hotdogs on top!


    Lecia's noodle. See a smiley face? haha.


    Ehhhh.. Amelia's omelette IndoMee.


    YUMS!


    BEN AND JERRY'S Chunky Monkey! :)

    Oh, Huixian and I are wearing the same shirt. >.<


    We love BEN AND JERRY!










    *

    Anyways, just some photos back from Wednesday's Study session @ Brash Basah's McDonalds.

    Son, Mummy and Daddy! Happy PODPOD family! :D



    Wahahaha! Ivan will probably kill me when he sees this.


    He's pouting! HAHAHAHAHA.


    I shall blog about today another day. Abit lazy here. Ciao!

    Aucun commentaire: