Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, août 05, 2006

    I was adding photos to the previous post and Opera suddenly hang! OMFG. I was at the last photo, you know. TMD. But I shall not fail you, my loyal readers! 再来一次!









    Been dying to post the above photos for the longest time! Photos are taken with my class girls on Wednesday around 12plus at TP bus-stop (heading towards west area). Hahaha. Detailed eh?

    *

    I went to meet this online person yesterday and she made shoes for me!


    DAMN SWEET AND CUTE RIGHT! :)

    And it is mine for $16! You go to any customised shops and they sell school shoes like this at $30range. Call me lucky!

    I love Mizila! <3


    Today, Rafiq's (Wrtoral lecturer) is sick and therefore, presentation will be postponed to next week. I guess this is what you call a blessing in disguise? Damn happy lah. More time to finish my slides, outline, speech and everything else! Nonetheless, get well soon Rafiq! But please try to be sick again next Friday!

    I got sabotaged framed bullied requested to go TP still, to teach. Seriously, they find the wrong teacher lah. Hahaha. So flattered =x

    The F6o8 guys accused me of not changing my shirts for 3 consecutive days. AND PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF.

    I was just wearing the same color range for the 3 days okay! Wednesday was a plain reddish-pink U2 round-neck, Thursday was a plain reddish-pink TOPSHOP boat-neck and Friday was a plain hot pink TOPSHOP speg-strip.

    IT'S ALL DIFFERENT. Urgh. Next week shall be red red red, all the way! :D I LOVE SINGAPORE!

    Anyway, Terance is a big guy with a childish watch! See!


    Hahaha. And hor, is not my wrist big ok. It's because my wrist is nearer to the camera. Haha.

    I met up with my class peeps after school and we studied chilled at TAKA's library!


    I was so hungry, I ordered costly food from the cafe there. Not so bad, still prefer JUPITER CAFE's roasted leg. ;)


    :) Topshop and U2! [Anyway, if you wanna get this kinda top, get it from U2, it's $10 a piece! Cheap like siao! :)]


    I finally bought my T-SHIRT BRA! Wheee!


    I've been wanting to get it for like almost a year. It's money well spent! :D

    Lecia and I met up with the rest of PAPERS (Stefanie got caughtup with flu and is unable to join us ths week! Get well soon, babe!) at Bugis and we had food at the wanton mee shop. All was not lost! We got to catch the 9pm show at the shop while eating.

    The ending was rather predictable lah. But still, it's just like what I wanted! Although I think Guobin and Yixin make a cuter couple, and the fact that Weixiang looks bad with his mouth open. It's good 'cause that bitchy Anna gets NOTHING! 
    3 cheers, my friend!

    Joyce and me!

    Kinda like my hair in this shot! ;)

    Huixian and me!


    Lecia and me (+ retarded Amelia)!

    Kinda hate my hair in this shot. :(

    The five of us!

    Hate my hair :(

    We saw COWS on the way to Esplanade!

    Stupid Lecia. Hahaha.







    We are cows! Moo.


    Devilic-cowic-Amelia.


    After a million years..

    WE FINALLY SAW THE ESPLANADE!


    Lecia's french braids done by AMELIA!






    Today's theme is WHITE BOTTOMS!



    And everyone obliged. :) We are good girls! Next week; RED RED RED FOR SINGAPORE!

    *

    Did I eat up alot of your bandwidth? :D Sorry for that, enjoy the photos!



    Lecia, Yingting, Joyce (from left)

    Missed out this photo earlier in the post. Anyway, million hugs and kisses to ELIN who gave Joyce and me discount off our watches! MUACKS! Thanks, babe!

    Cute watches, ya? Elin sells them! :) Buy from her!

    Aucun commentaire: