Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mars 04, 2005

    2nd post of the day. XD
    Time : 9.30 pm


    hello again. gt back f&n already. sheesh.. stupid Ms Ong. she lied to mee ! i passed. >.<" NEVER ever believe in her, when she said u did badly. this woman love to exergarant. ALOT. had choir after school. boring boring. anyway, a new conductor came today to take over, for just one day. he's really nice. (: seriously, i think choir would get a Silver or Gold with him teaching, instead of that bitch and Ms Poh. COP are safely in our pockets now. *force a smile*

    oh dear. s,alfjorjgjvlsDJLkjrlq4jw4itfpdkv nmlmxclmtlkjrekljtiojfglldjsljtljeiotugvn

    did i mention the NE quiz for my class had been postponed to June? WOOHOO !! Ms Poh [histroy teacher, nt that bitch] rocks. XD im going to the match ~ im going to the match ~ B*GIRLS jiayou ! (:

    im scared that you;re going to leave me alone here in the corner

    Aucun commentaire: