Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mars 29, 2005

    wahaha !
    Time : 9.30 pm


    blogging time. :) a Tuesday. ms Tay made me remove my button ear-rings the moment she saw them. bummer. some people just cannot appreciate cute stuff. =x oohooh ! and it's attracting so much attention. so cute right. heehee. lessons were okay. Junkai kept commenting that im extremely noisy today. XD alright what. lol.

    went HeKeePau (??) with the girls [me.siewling.kelly.huixian.amelia.stefanie]. *burp* im so full ! i cant even finish my food. and the girls went crazy with dialects. okay.. i admit i suck at dialects. i speak english and chinese. not any other dialects. LOL. at least i know how to count to ten with teochew. so dont mock me.

    Amelia came over after that. my com simply hates her. wahaha ! the monent she came into my room, it hanged. =x luckily, it only hanged twice. my com's in a good mood today. =x lalala ~ acted as her when her daddy called. i sound rather convincing huh?

    Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday. 3 more days to go. yippee !!

    why. why in the world must u tell me. WHY.

    Aucun commentaire: