Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mars 21, 2005

    in school lab ! :D
    Time : 1.35 pm


    hello !! (: in the school computer lab now. haha. am done with my printing, 3-day food record and case study. muahaha. im so smart. shall update about ytd then, since im so free now. :D btw, lessons end at 2.25, and yet im done with my work. muahaha ! =x

    ytd. woke up so damn early and gt myself to school. the shirt is so horrible. bright bright orange ! >.<" and my shirt was too big for me lah, i haffa admit. lol. the autitorum is kinda small, for sucha huge building. hahaa ~ practised and that Ms choo is so troublesome, insiting that we have to sound perfect. like, duh. we are so far away from being perfect can ! sometimes, we just cant be so ambitious !

    had lunch at sm nearby food court, the chicken rice sucked. lol. the performance was okae. haha.. -.-" sheesh. i type halfway, then suddenly publish by itself. dumb computer. anyway, Siewling.Pebble.Huishan came as the only fellow students from MJR. hahaa ~


    stupid Siewling. made us go PS for nth. -.-" Spongebob was doing the show with Patrick ! so cuteee. hahaahaa ~ watched Spongebob (movie) with Joyce. nicenice. so cutee ! must watch ah !! lol. Joyce kept snapping pictures of Patrick. so funny. causing the guy beside her, to constantly stare at her. lol.

    went home after that. so boring !

    lessons are boring too.

    byebye

    stupid aikchun keep looking at what i type. XD

    Aucun commentaire: