Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 02, 2005

    >.<" oh my..
    Time : 7.30 pm


    Wednesday. rained in the morning. XD finally. maths and chinese was boring. had all 5 free lesson after recess. all 3 teachers weren;t in school. WOOHOO ! how cool can that be ?! KoonAnn gt caned. shan;t mention much abt it. = listened to mp3s for the rest of the day. hahaa ~ KA;s was flat and we went next door to borrow from KP. lol. played with cards as well. those guys were so dumb lah. carrying one guy, and bring him around the class, and remove his shoe. and that continues and continues.

    Choir after school. sharks. was depending on the dumb coin to decide our fate. that dumb coin was always showing the head ! and that means choir. dammit. choir was boring as usual.. and we are now having sectionals on Monday. argh.

    went market with Joyce.Stefanie.Siewling.Szekeng. Siewling treated me to a hotdog ! =D lalalaa. 2 more days til the weekends. GEE. so slow. i finally remember to watch AMI. XD finally !

    stop making me feel this way. stop treating me that nice.

    Aucun commentaire: