Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 09, 2005

    some people are just bornt plain stupid
    Time : 7.10 pm

    (: Wdnesday. could barely climb up of my bed this morning. realised in horror that i forgot to remove my lens last night. my eyes were like, so red. argh. gt back Maths paper. passed. *phew* nth much then, i guess. cant remember. my memory getting lousier and lousier. lol.

    choir totally sucked today. so boring ! like, duh. cant she find a more amusing or like, more interesting way to teach us? plus, we had to sing around to school at sm places after choir ended ! sheesh. so embarassing !! dumb HuiXian forgot to wait for us. XD

    ate fries and hotdog. WAHH. my apetite increase le. lol. failed only english for this common test. my english sucks. still want go Mass Com. dream on, man.

    editing my friendster. deleted many many ZhangFengQi's and alot more. hee. im so proud of myself. lol.

    the problem lies on u, duh. u;re just to dumb to understand. it;s you you you you you. i dunno why but i cant stand or sit you at all. idiot. stop thinking that u;re superb, because u are too far away from that. dumbster.
    i dont even know what im supposed to feel like now. sheesh. erase u alway.

    Aucun commentaire: