Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mars 22, 2005

    Tuesday. (:
    Time : 8.15 pm

    hello.. tied pig-tails to school with Amelia, but Amelia was too affected by the comments, to keep that style to the end of the day. haha ~ school was alright today. nth much happened. i plucked Koonann;s leg hair !! XD he was like, swearing in pain after that. wahaha ! it;s now sitting on my table comfortablely. hahaa..

    went Mac after that with Joyce. so full. came over to my house and that idiot finished all of my Breezer. :( only gt a cup. sob. fell aslp, leaving her to play the com. (:

    go bathe now ! and im going to do sth to my face. so sad. BREAK OUTS !! dammit.

    i just hate it when you think you are the best, and everyone else owes u a living. get a life. that;s so not true.

    Aucun commentaire: