Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 30, 2005

    money money.
    Time : 8.30 pm


    boo ! feeling very sleepy today. *yawn* lack of sleep ! school was fine today. really bored though, no one to make conversations with me. :( and some idiot kept tickling me. =x PTI this Friday. gosh ! so fast. i actually forget that my mum asked me to bluff MsTay that she wont be able to go, and i handed in the form stating that she'll be going. im so dead now.

    assembly was sex talks again. sheesh. i wonder if it will be something related next assembly. hmmm.. i hope not. =x went Bugis with Joyce after school. woah. finally a day to shop after school ! ate and had a hard time trying to find presents. i hate buying presents for guys. it's always shirts and shirts and shirts. even if i try to change, i still cant find anything, and i'll still end up with shirts. bummer.

    so, if you're a guy. and my budget is not cheapo. guess what u'll get? LOL.

    okay. i know my jokes aren't funny.

    lalala.. bought 3 presents in a day. not bad not bad. *gives myself a pat on my back*

    i saw this skirt i really like !! *drools* moneymoney. maybe i should open a Krusty Crabs 2 too. to earn more money. okae. im turning crazy. i want that skirt...

    sports' heat today ! so cool. blue will win ! *3 cheers* hip hip *honk* ! hip hip *honk* ! hip hip *honk* !

    im suffering from too much of Spongebob movie. this is one of the symptons. blogging about what happened in the movie. >.<"

    sigh* if only it's true.

    Aucun commentaire: