Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mars 26, 2005

    boo.
    Time : 10.30 pm


    hello ! im so hungry. *crumble up* i need foooood. *gasp*

    i keep forgeting to remind myself that i need to call Junkai and ask him for his portfolio, and ask him to tell me what he ate for the past three days (psst! it's for f&n, if u think im saddistic to ask for these useless stuff). hopefully, by typing it here. i will be able to remember it. (: yingting !! must remember. if not MsOng will squash u to death.

    watched Son of the Mask ! no comments. the baby is soooooo adorable though. cannot find any presents. (T.T) i hate March. so many idiots are bornt at around this time. oohooh. i saw alot people today! hahaa.. do you know that radiation can make a mouse's arrow move down? i was sending a msg, and my arrow just went down. amusing.

    sorry Koonann for scatching your hand and causing it to bled. =x *bows and apologies again*

    oh well. my father just snatched my com away from me just now. guess it's for what. see cars. >.<" anyway, Aikchun requested for me to blog ! so i shall publish now so he can read. =x

    ahhahhahh. what's wrong with me.

    Aucun commentaire: