Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mars 06, 2005

    ARGH.
    Time : 12.00 am


    dammit. my computer lost connection just when i publish my blog ! &^%$ !! im in no mood to blog out in mass now. it;s notes time !!

    • KoonAnn put my pigeon or aeroplane, or whatever u rather say. lol.
    • Joyce made me wait for 1 & 1/2hr. >.<" idiot. u owe me a treat !
    • ate at Phin's Steakhouse. *burp
    • 2 guys introduced a media company they were at abt singing and such. dumb me gave my number. WHAT AM I DOING ?!
    • walkwalkwalk
    • bought nth. ):
    • Roxy & Mango never restock
    • the yandao at Speggedies still working ! and he;s in charge of the bar counter today. OMG. sharks. so near yet so far. he;s complexion is goodgoodgood. dead-drop goreous.
    • saw William.Allen and friends ! (:

    okae. that;s all i can rememeber. sharks. my memory is so lousy now. working on my playlist now. any requests? (:

    why must u lie? ):

    Aucun commentaire: