Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mars 04, 2005

    Time : 11.00 am

    hello ! in the computer lab now for f&n. woot. new computers ! so nice. HP sia. i lovee the new principal !! making so much nice changes to our old and lousy school *grins* gonna get back my f&n common test soon. *shiver* wish me luck guys ! lalala ~ shit. ms ong said that i failed f&n. ='( sadsadsad. yingting, u sucks.

    am so tired lah. did the stupid research for so long, and woke up with very sleepy eyes. argh. f&n is here to kill innocent students like me. >.<" everyone i knew had been burning the midnight oil and did their research with great effort.

    gt sth confiscated during reading period. dammit. that stupid chinese HOD. >=( i don't her le. =x argh. im so full now. hahaa.. opps. anyway, Siewling told me sth her friends told her. -.-" lessons gonna start ! shall go now. blog about stuffs later. (:'

    stop treating me like shit

    Aucun commentaire: