Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mars 03, 2005

    b-girls rocks.
    Time : 8.00 pm


    hello ! rained throughout the whole morning. really nice. gt back Physics paper. ): failed. but passed overall though. thanks, Chemistry. the rest of the lessons were kinda alright. stupid KoonAnn kept trying to slap me. argh.

    rushed over to AHS with CheeChai.Joyce.JiaYang.Weide.. me.Joyce.Cheechai shared a cab there. haha. was like so rush, cause we thought hte match was over already. but, heng. hahaa.. we won ! with a score of 60++ to 40++. yippee ! =D [sorry CheeChai ! *sheepish grin*

    went Tampines with Joyce.Kelly.Siewling after that. ate at Phin;s House or sth like that. their fish&chips are great. walked around after that. hahaa ~ those girls are hilarious. XD bugged Siewling to buy us sunflowers, but to no avail. sat a cab home with Joyce.Siewling. hahaa. they kepy giggling at my ez-link ! ):

    shit. no more time left. i need to complete 6 pages at least by today !! *stress stress* cheerio ! wish me luck. (:

    sad. sad. sad. sad.

    Aucun commentaire: