Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mars 17, 2005

    argharghargh !!
    Time : 7.00 pm


    Happy Birthday Enghua, WeiDe WeiZhen !! (:
    home early for once. woke up late and decided not to go for the early choir practise. bugged my mum to drive me to school and saw Amelia ! =D finally see her for the first time (i guess..) this holidays. Maths remedial as usual. pizza !! stupid CanadianPizza dont accept credit cards, and we ended up having to pay for ourselves. sharks. =x

    went for lunch with Junkai.Kokhong.KoonAnn.Szekeng.Weizhen (birthday boy). watched them eat, ;cause i was so hungry after that slice of pizza. sth;s wrong with me today. lol. went back for choir. boring.

    mum dont allow me to watch movie later ! *grumbles* it;s my holidays !! *pulls hair

    holidays almost gone. just in a flash. sweared that i;ll start studying after the march holidays. im a girl of my words !! trust me, people. i will study.

    life;s like this

    Aucun commentaire: