Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mars 13, 2005

    Time : 10.40 pm

    hello ! blogging for fun now, since i had nth better to do. lalaa ~

    this holiday totally sucked. school everyday ?! like, wth !! have 10 hours of choir daily from wednesday on. performance at Art Musuem on Sunday. sheesh. so packed. on the contrary, i;ll be stepping down very soon. and this very made me feel so good. XD

    no more choirs
    on wednesday and fridays
    no more bitchy conductors
    no more tired afternoons !

    poetry;s nt for me. lol. it doesn;t rhymes at all !

    okae, im crapping.

    daddy promised me an iPod. i;ve been waiting for this device for so long ! ): that idiot. always lying to me. hmph !

    treat me bad and i;ll give u hell.

    Aucun commentaire: