Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mars 28, 2005

    argh. curse all the dental nurses.
    Time : 1.15 pm


    ya. im not in school. shall explain later. i wonder if my class f&n students are reading my blog. *wavewave* can anyone see me ?! lessons will end at 2.25pm, so PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG AND TAG. hee.

    anyway, i went for dental, this morning. sat a cab, drove by a rather talkative driver. he was talking to me non-stop during the journey, when im trying to catch some sleep. -.-" $11. (T.T) im not exactly rich, u know. this cab ride had burnt my pocket rather badly.

    wait for my name to be called, and the nurse informed me that i have no appointment today. *stunned*

    so irritating ! lets review back to the post when we went for the final bball match. im not sure if i blogged about me changing my appointment date, but i am very certained i did ! and now that dumb nurse is insisting that i did not change, and that i had went for the so-called appointed on the match day.

    wth. someone go pose as me and go for dental meh? bullshit. so irritating. now she put my next dental appointment to 10 May. that's like, 2 months later?? ^%$#@! that will be 4 mths without changing my bands. amusing. im so glad i took extra care of my braces, and that it's not yellowish.

    more to add, she refuses to gimme an excuse slip cause i didn't see the doctor !! ahhh !! *pulls hair with anger* now i have to visit the doctor. so irritating.

    i wonder what my class is doing now..? :D gonna Pizza Hut with Amelia.Huixian later ! yipeee ~

    sometimes i just wish you know what's going on inside my head, and let things go my way. why cant you see that it's so real? u dumbass.


    why cant i breathe whenever i think about you?

    Aucun commentaire: