Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mars 24, 2005

    BOOBOO !! (:
    Time : 8.00 pm


    YO !! anyway, just for gags. some idiotic fly went into my school blouse right pocket, and decided to live there already. -.-" people drop hair, and it dropped wings ! i have 4 of its wings on my table now. and no, i did not kill it.

    back to today, nth much happened. let me think. im sure there's sth to blog abt. oooh ! the fly fly away le. ChanGuangDong nv come school ! his grandma had unfortunately passed away. the rest of us were all mugging with our English compo. haha.. we are soooo creative ! i took drugs for my compo and went to the drug rehabition. (: KoonAnn's compo's brother passed away. and etc. XD it's a loss to all those script writers to not employ us.

    Kelly didn't come today ! get well soon ! (: POA was so not fun. :( was made to sit in front where it's soooo boring ! hmmm.. she has very hairy armpits. =x okayokay. change of topic. had Maths test. i loveeee loci ! if only the whole o'levels paper is like this !! i tell u, i'll get 100/100 for sure. =x Fahmy will be leaving early every Thursday. cool.

    went for POA at the library. so boring ! that darn librarian accused me of bringing their "Career Guide Book" out, and only returning it today. WTH. i take from the shelf one neh ! u old already, forget.. also cannot anyhow accuse people de mah. idiot. copied the ans from AiHua's file. XD

    waited for Joyce and the Goh brothers bully me !! :( KP took my bag, and KA took my wallet. went chasing him around the 3rd level fro my darn wallet. that idiot ! ran into the boys' toilet and struggled for my wallet, but to no avail. :( he finally returned me when he went for band ! :D FINALLY.

    went SingPost with Joyce for lunch. walked home and idle chatted. (:

    public holiday tmr ! wheeeeeeeeee ~

    it's all about YOU

    Aucun commentaire: