Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, février 10, 2005

    BLOODY PRINTER
    Time : 11.30 pm


    im so stressed now !

    my dad just had to bug me to go eat dinner with his cousins (who are around my age. -.-) and i have to sit there and rot. more to add, my tummy is so full now. and he simply choose to ignore me when i wanted to go home ! my f&n is waiting for me at home ah !!!

    finally reach home and so many people started so many things at one time. bugging me to print and asking questions when i am trying to work on my f&n. but im nice and friendly, so i helped everyone. (: *angellic yingting*

    and my dumb printer !! ARGH ! speaking of it can make my blood boil. he dunno what is called print 2nd page !! only know how to print one page, when that doc. is more than that, and that;s it, refuse to move anymore. tmd. must keep editting here and there.

    irritating.

    why is there f&n tmr ?! i dont wanna go school ! (T.T)

    lastly, happy new year. >.<"
    im not your diary and i dont wish to be. i dont want to hear what;s happening between u and her. i dont wanna hear that she isn;t reacting to you. i just wish to know nth and be ignorant. why cant i ?

    ):

    Aucun commentaire: