Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, février 11, 2005

    (:
    Time : 7.30 pm


    hello ! was so relutant to go school today. wrote a card for CheeChai together with Joyce, with his constant peeking. lol. anyway, the present we bought is really nice ! coloured underwears. (since his birthday is over now, i guess i could say it out. =D) we plucked out all our courage to enter the department and bring it, ignoring the strange glances. lol. [CheeChai : must use! (:]

    Maths was boring. I PASSED MY MATHS TEST ! woohoo ! it;s like, how many times do i get to pass an offical class test ? and it;s ALGEBRA. im so proud of myself, although it;s just a 21/40. =x Stefanie didnt come school today ! so did SzeKeng. = F&N ! did the tasteless soup. mine was so oily ! and with losta charred garlic. >.<" AikChun and KianChang's was terrible. lol.

    Chemistry. im getting messed up with all the moles, molar mass, molar volume, 24dm^3...

    chatted with Kelly they all after school. haha ! im getting sunflower from siewling on valentine;s ! =D choir was as usual. i think im out for SYF. apparently, being airy isn;t good eh ? but it;s my voice what. how u want me to change. >.<>

    went home with Amelia.HuiXian.Joyce. (:

    im hungry.

    going bainian at the Papers; houses ! =D oh boy oh boy !

    sad sad sad

    Aucun commentaire: