Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 28, 2005

    (: congrats to the o;levels result takers ! dont broad over it if it wasn;t well done. (:
    Time : 6.45 pm


    hello ! had PE. ran 6 rounds. crazy woman. she thinks that all of us girls are robots or something. was so wet during f&n. Ong commented that i didn;t do expectedly well for my common test. sharks. sadsadsad. tried to listen during POA, and i guess i understood. (: had to leave 1 period before school end to the hall. gosh. i was so freaked out for no reasons. as if i was the one taking results. the atmosphere was so tense lah.

    i can;t believe it will be my turn there. sitting staring blankly at Ms Tay hoping that the darm principal will quickly finish with the statitics. and it will be my turn trying desperately to get the colors outta my hair. and it might be my turn to cry and think about what i should do. retain or what ? or maybe i;ll be cheering, screaming, or whatever happy gestures.

    MeiHui gt 6 distinctions ! WOAH. a smart girl indeed. was clapping like mad for them. haha ~ i wanna see my name up on the list next year. i want. and now it;s gonna serve as my motivation. (:

    Low Ying Ting 4i 10 distinctions

    okay okay.. im crapping. i dont even take 10 subjects. XD went Mac with Joyce and HuiXian after that. ate and revised POA with Joyce for a while and we went doing our f&n. now Joyce and i are going to have a rather similiar TA. hahaa..

    gonna try to study for POA later. guys ! please study. hate the teacher, but dont hate the subject !! POA;s innocent. study study. (: [as if i am in any position to say them. ha !]

    *congratulation to the people who are satisfied with their results ! and to those who didn;t do well.. cheerup ! im sure there;s a way out. (:

    i don;t need a pill to fix what u did

    Aucun commentaire: