Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, février 12, 2005

    oh my. MY COMPUTER !
    Time : 11.00 pm


    my computer went hay-wire, crazy,mad,retarded. all my settings are gone, and it went back to as if brand new. thank god my songs, pictures and stuffs are still around, or else i;ll scream and hammer this computer.

    saturday ! met Gabriel.Amelia at eunos MRT and wait for Kelly.Siewling.Qmo. hahaa ~ they finally arrived and went Amelia;s house. Deedee;s so hairy now ! omg. dont look as cute le. =x played around and ate the new year goodies. hahaa ~ HuiXian.Lecia came over after that. gt hongpows ! hahaa ~ and went over to my hse after that. they totally messed up my already messy room. hahaa.. then they took out my soft toys and throw against my Energy poster. >.<"

    kelly;s house after that. played banluc ! okae. i wasn;t winning much. won $1. -.-" left at around 4plus and sat a cab home with Amelia. was supposed to go out with Lecia.HuiXian, but my dumb mother told me that i had to go bainian last min. argh !! so irritating. went home and took a short nap and went bainian-ing.

    i swear there;s sth wrong with that uncle. nvm. shan;t talk bad abt him. =x left and met Lecia after that. she refuse to eat chocolate fondue with me ! =( went to look for valentine;s present. bought a belt and nail polish remover. (:

    went home at abt 10plus. so sad. no chocolate fondue. hahaaa ~ im home now and im still so nt used to the "new" computer. argh. irritating.

    i love jiao dian! u know, the boring show when they should abt all the inc. and all ? todayls episode was abt mp3s. and that creative founder was out encourageing people to buy mp3. "gai mai de jiu yin gai mai." WOOOAH ! i love that sentence. =x now my mother;s kinda willing to buy it for me. heehee.

    :(

    Aucun commentaire: