Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, février 03, 2005

    I just don;t understand and maybe I never will
    Time : 6.30 pm


    woke up kinda too early for school today : 6.00am. and I kinda freaked out thinking that it was 7.00am and rushed like crazy. -.-" sm stupid ITE guys kept disturbing me when I was waiting. ARGH. kill them. was almost late for school ! but nicenice Ms Cheong [i AM surprised] let us in while those stupid goody 2 shoes prefects insisted of not letting us in. *stick my tougue out* na na nee boo boo !

    had MTV session in the morning. so boring ! i was falling aslp, and my legs were totally numbed. nth much was discussed, and no changes was made. so much for our views. lessons were boring as usual. ChangGuangTong crapped throughout the whole period. he was the one who insisted that we have no more time to finish the sllybus and yet he WAS the one crapping and talking nonsensical stuffs that are totally unrelated to Chinese. btw, he loves comparing. bummer. SzeKeng bought chips! lol. KoonAnn and JunKai ate like pigs. =x

    CheeChai [logan! =x] took my English TB once again. -.-" that stupid idiot never buy tb and now im sharing with him. LOL. POA was dumb. had to stay in the hall and listen to her craps before we can proceed. at least, she didn;t throw any unessesary tantrum today. lol. had Maths test. tough. i don;t even know what im doing. anyone from 4i/j is interested in taking Maths tuition with me?? i need a tuition partner ! haha~

    Physics was dumb. hahaa ~ many had borrowed their testbooks from 4j and he;s checking ! boy, he;s smart. haha ~ i forgot whoese borrowed bk had Physics spelled wrongly as Phyics. LOL. so hilarious ! had lunch and went for POA, again. was better than the last other lessons as this was shorter and we were kinda free for more of the time. (:

    went LJS with Joyce, Szekeng, Maggie. haha~ they kept bullying me ! and Joyce ended up wet. say JiaYang thr and he was all smuggy abt winning the match again. haha.

    my mum;s new secretary is so... nt smart ! she dont even know how to copy and paste files. -.- i don;t even know why my mum bother hiring her, when her nice nice daughter is so smart. =x

    oh no ! Chinese common tmr. wish u guys luck and to myself too ! (: must get A1 !!! *HAH !

    why cant what they say be the truth ?

    Aucun commentaire: