Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, février 23, 2005

    last day of CNY !
    Time : 8.45 pm


    hiyee. quick update before mugging once again.

    Social Studies was already. got all my points messed up. i;ve repeated "a sense of belonging and nationhood" for thousands of times for the first qn. nvm. at least now my essay looks long. =D Chinese after that. KoonAnn is so shity. pormised nt to laugh at my ez-link and ended up like a crazy man after seeing it. hmph.

    wrote q-mo;s autograph book during SS. im kinda proud of myself. finished 3 page of self-intro in 2 periods. lol. Mdm Wee didnt come today. did ws and had a huge karaoke session with KokHong;s phone. hahaa ~ everyone was like, singing WuDing together. so funny.

    KoonAnn : don;t worry be happy ! (:

    assembly was boring. about dieting and some shit. boringgg.. had HeJiBao with Joyce ! (: been long since it;s just 2 of us. did our usual stuff. gossiping. LOL. typical 38s. =x loaned PeiShi.Banana $$ and went home. hahaa ~

    had to go to the Singapore Turf Club to gamble. nahh ~ just kidding. lol.. my dad had a function there with his "car" pals. and i totally no idea why on the earth i am supposed to attend it. none of his dumb friends bought their family members along, unless u consider the stupid dumb antique car his 2nd wife. so shitty. making me stand there like a wallflower doing absolutely nth. cant even revise my Physics, as i;ll look like some dumb nerd studying in TurfClub. argharghargh. i dont wanna talk about it anymore.

    but hey, i saw my dream car. woot ! so pretty. but i;ll hate maintaining it. it seemed.. so expensive. check out my phone;s display picture to see it. =x

    okae ! Physics time. God please bless me with good results.

    happy Chu15 everyone ! full moon ! =D

    if i were a rich girl, nanananananananaan ~

    Aucun commentaire: