Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, février 05, 2005

    feifei love bianbian
    Time : 9.00 pm


    hello ! been long since I;ve reach home so early on a Saturday. haha. so tired !

    went shopping with HuiXian.Joyce. =) Lecia was nt able to join us for sm reason! aww ~ went Orchard. Ripcurl gt a very nice rainbow handbag ! but, ARGH ! when I went up to Roxy, and return back to Ripcurl. IT;S GONE. ='( *weep* so sad can ! it;s less than 10 mins !

    Joyce bought one Ripcurl bag. lucky her. walked around and we went Lido to get sm unmentionables for Logan. LOL. so... ARGH. HuiXian bought heels from Charles&Keith, while i mopped over there. lol. HuiXian also bought a Stussy tanktop, and i continue to mop. until ! went Fleshimp and bought a skirt at $50. (: would have bought the Billabong one instead, if I didnt see that. and I be be money-less. lol. HuiXian and I bought bought ear-rings. =)

    HuiXian went Bugis to look for her mum after that, while Joyce and I continue to shop. had dinner at PastaMania. dont eat "Chicken Sauagge". it sucks. walked around and was rather bored lah. nth to do, and Joyce was money-less. haha ~ bought Patrick ! heehee. this time it;s a chain. kinda different from the one KoonAnn bought, but was as cute as ever. x) and this one is so flat and wide. lol. bought nail polish ! =D

    walk walk walk. nth to do already, and my limbs seemed as if they are going to fall off anytime. boring !

    going to go look for valentine;s goodies recipes now. =) chow !

    bianbian love feifei

    Aucun commentaire: