Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, février 18, 2005

    BOOBOO ! (:
    Time : 8.45 pm


    hello ! it;s a friday and i kinda woke up later than usual. was feeling so letagic [i am so sure i spelled wrongly] and ended up sleeping more to catch a cab later. gt down and no cab was at sight ! or if there is, it;s definitely taken by someone else. was so depressing to see so many cabs go by me. nicenice Amelia;s dad was me and ordered me a ride to school ! =D thanks Amelia for running out to get me ! so touched. thankyou thankyou ! i would have been late. *muacks

    found out sth in the toilet. was so... ARGH. thanks SweeYim ! (: and no thanks to JunKai and KoonAnn who were trying to help by screaming out requests for stuffs. -.-" did compo during Chinese. thanks Joyce for all the f&n tips ! *ilu ! im understanding circles, semicircles, cyclic circles better. (:

    had f&n test. wasn;t that tough actually. all thanks to the help CheeChai and Joyce gave. (: hope i can score well to repair the damage i did with my Chinese. hahaa ~ did test for Chemistry too. oh well. i hate the fomulae. but Ms Tay said i;ll be able to pass. (: but nt with a good grade though. *sigh

    had choir. couldn;t sing as my voice still refuse to return to me. hahaa ~ lent my mirror to the Sops to look at themselves. lol. choir ended damn late. stupid.. whatever her name is. met Amelia.HuiXian.Stefanie.qMo.SiewLing. hahaa ~ and went home together. :)

    going TP with Amelia.Joyce.Huixian. yipee ~ first stop : KBox. yeah ! make my voice nt come back ever again. *laughs* and going shopping with HuiXian after visiting TP. *wringle my fingers* SHOPPINGG !!

    you;re so dumb dumb dumb dumb.

    Aucun commentaire: