Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 07, 2005

    Who says I am always shopping ?!
    Time : 6.40 pm


    Hello ! It;s a Monday. =) Woke up so damn early in da morning. My body clock;s not working well again. Stupid ITE guys. So short still want to know people. Go grow a few more iches first lah. Lecia gave me some ShuWei and JR;s pictures ! ahhh !! THANK YOU ! (:

    English common was alright. Mdm Wee never tell us the format for a reply complaint letter ! = bugged KoonAnn and JunKai to help me carry my books to and fro. lol. too heavy lah. don;t even know why I had sucha mountainful of books. F&N after that. Ms Ong wasn;t in a terrific mood. boo. recess. bought a stick of chicken waiting to sink my teeth into it, when !! it dropped on the floor. WAH WAH WAHHH !! *cries* I was trying to save money and I fed my chicken to the floor+dustbin instead ! sobsob.

    Thanks KoonAnn for lending me $$ ! =) POA. I know what;s depreciation ! =x Ms Tan simply refuse to let KoonAnn go to the toilet lah. sucha funny sight. =x They bully my Bianbian Patrick ! =( History was boring. group work. (: Physics after that. oh boy ~ so tired. SiahMong gt a Flinstone;s Dino pet keychain ! nobody will listen to me that it;s not a dino, but a dog. argh ! soon, everyone will be carrying that purple thing around. sadsadsad.

    went Bugis with Joyce. (: saw Allen ! hahaa. had the Chicken Salad at BK. yumyum. nicenice ! Im so healthy. [Joyce: I know Im repeating !] went Fox to look for my skirt. but.. DONT HAVE MY SIZE ! >.<" stupid Western countries clothes. Can;t they think for the smaller size people !! went Suntec to look for it. and viola ! I bought it. heehee. finally. =) Im in no shortage of clothes now.

    no more will u see me typing about what I bought. =x lalala ~ who says Im a spendtrift ?! well, not me. cause I know im not. muahaha ! going out with my mum later. oh boy oh boy ! IT;S SHOPPING TIME !

    Its Chu Xi tmr ! abalone abalone !! and I;ll get to see all my cute little cousins. [Im the oldest, sadly.] Hope Shan & Yang [cousins who are more of my age] will be going. pleasee !

    and I hope my grandfather will not get a pet dog all of a sudden. oh ya, and that his neighbous; dogs will stop barking and giving me that stupid threatening looks.

    IM SO EXCITED !!
    XDXD

    *gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ya ! gong xi gong xi gong xi ni !!

    its joyous to see u happy, even though im not the one you;re happy about

    Aucun commentaire: