Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, février 25, 2005

    COMMON TEST;S OVER ! (except POA)
    Time : 9.00 pm


    hello ! it;s finally FRIDAY ! *jumps around* had Maths (LAST paper) i donlt really understand the algebra questions. kill me. miracles will happen IF i pass. had compass-shopping with half of my class at the bookshop. hahaa ! it took us a period to just stand there and admire the compasses. XD

    F& after recess. i cant stand the long 4 periods !! sheesh. the coursework is so demanding. argh. "Chemistry" after that, ended up checking our o;level costs and time. so expenisve ! $370 in total. woot. and we;ll be taking POA and F&N at the same time/day. amusing. plus ! had the talk about AiHua again and again. and the 2 lessons were gone with the wind. (: KoonAnn;s gonna get punished. gosh. that dumb witch.

    Choir was boring boring boring. having Choir tmr, but im not attend. im NOT afraid to let the bootlickers know that im not going for it. kick me out, for all i care. XD talk to my mum. she;ll definitely support me. nahnahniebooboo ~~

    end of the common tests. *sigh in relief* i can finally watch tv with ease, without worrying that i won;t be able to finish my revision. sharks. pe next monday.

    u can never realise im the one beside u all the while

    Aucun commentaire: