Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 21, 2005

    finally ..
    Time : 10.10 pm


    my computer;s so dumb. after Amelia left, its lagging like crazy. argh.

    nvm. at least i can blog. =D

    saw Ganpin;s friend and her friend while waiting for Lecia. (sorry ! i forgot your name. =x) Amelia came and fetch us to school. (: good samaritians ! hahaa ~

    history was alright. hope i can score. (: i dont wanna get any red marks for this CA. god ! please bless me with good results. KoonAnn and JunKai is now offically my books carriers. *evil grin* nth much happened after that. AiHua is so crappy ! making us pay 10cents for not having the notes. wth ! crazy woman. and she seemed as if she was going to say her "im so disappointed in you, yt" speech when she realised i didn;t have the notes as well. argh.

    went library for History. damn. i kept spelling history as histroy. something;s wrong with me today. had lab lesson for Physics. seriously, mr. Sreeni cannot take last periods. he;s always dragging to extra time ! went Sing.Post with Amelia.Huixian. saw WeiDe.CheeChai.JiaYang there. hahaa ~ studied with Amelia. not bad not bad. (: managed to finish periodic table and moley moley ~ the Mac is so noisy lah. not a good studying environment.

    went to buy lightbulb for my toilet and went over to my house. hahaa ~ she udes my comp and my father fetched her home. (:

    study study study !! yingting ! must do well for your common tests ! mummy;s been so nice to u, and u should do well in your studies to make her proud ! STUDY STUDY STUDY !!

    lalalaa ~

    Aucun commentaire: