Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, février 17, 2005

    zzzz ..
    Time : 8.40 pm


    hello. i hate the weather. it totally sucks. and i left my f&n textbook in school when i have my common test tmr. *slap myself left right* dumb me. a f9 is now there waiting for me. ARGH. dammit dammit !

    school was alright today. tired tired tired. gt 54 for my Chinese. so disappointed with myself. had expected myself to do a l'il better. 54 ?! gosh. im not pushing myself. gt bsck Physics test as well. improved by 1 mark. lol. dumbdumb. need just 1/2 mark to pass. -.-" and Mr Sreeni went crazy and started tossing books into the air. >.<

    had Maths at the room 311. i like it there ! all maths lessons should be held there. in fact, all lessons. *greedy grin* had to do a sum on the board and i gt it right. MUAHAHA.

    Ms Tan did not really change after the talk, according to my opinion. although she tried her best to control her temper and nt yell at anyone who is not doing the stuffs she wanted. hahaa ~ i guess my expectations were that she;ll start smiling and relaxing and all. u know, everything will be at ease. but im utterly disappointed. =x

    however ! the extra lesson ended at an amazing early time. went Parkway with Joyce.Maggie.Szekeng. had Ahjison [spellling error]. the price kinda hurt and the servings were so so so huge. i cant even finish half a bowl ! lost Siahmong;s pink band. =( felt so bad. sorry ! gonna get a new one for him. (: had ice-cream ! yumyum. so niceee.

    the girls heard some guys calling us bitch(es), and i cant hear them. -.-" well, those bastards are kinda lame. fancy calling girls they hadn;t met before bitches. i suppose those girls they know will be sluts, sows and any other insulting words huh. lamers.

    ahhh ! im so tired. common test next week. jiayou everyone ! (: need to study already.

    no. of moles = volume / molar volume
    shit. that;s the only formula i know. -.-"

    u bitch. fancy u doing that. i hate you.

    Aucun commentaire: