Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, février 19, 2005

    come out come out wherever u are ~~
    Time : 10.00 pm

    hello ! a nice day ! (: went KBox with Amelia.Joyce.Huixian. (: a gigantic room ! big enough for us to lie on each sofa comfortably, and the tv is huge. had so much fun and singing despite my lost voice. (: totally went crazy when Joyce;s dong tian li de yi ba huo came. Amelia and me are her dancers. >.<>ain;t no sunshine. went even worse when we sang, oh nonono. it;s screamed it;s my life. XD jumping on the sofas and screaming at the top of our lungs. now, that;s the way to sing it;s my life, Sylvester !

    left and some unhappy stuffs happened. ended up eating Pasta Mania. cheer up Amelia ! (: Amelia went to look for her cousin after that, Joyce went home, and HuiXian and me went Citylink in search of my shoes. (: bought it ! heehee. went town after that. caught Hide and Seek. gosh ! so freaky ! it;s very calm when it;s nt scary, not totally horrifiying when its scary. and that dumb HuiXian kept boo-ing me when the show was in suspend, keeping me squeak. -.-"

    its great ! *4 thumbs up* must watch, or else regret ah ! =x my popcorn box was so poor thing. was my hider and was flat at the end of the show as i was too scared. come out come out whereever u are ~ lol. the plot has a very weird twist in the end, which made me ???.

    walked around after that, gt Chingay ! the props were prettypretty. had dinner at Mos Burger and HuiXian went crazy. XD lol. walkwalkwalk. i like a Mango rainbow bag ! unfortunately, had shortage of $$ despite the fact i bough $80++ out. -.-" gonna get it soon. =P

    *yawn* cant find a time when both my mum and i are free ! cant wait to get my Mini. XD

    i tried. thinking that i would stop thinking the way i wouldn;t like. but it seems so tough. i cant get it outta my mind. and right now, it seems to get even more possible than it used to be. i cant concentrate on stuffs im supposed to do. what if it;s for real ? how am i supposed to face it with a broad smile telling myself everything is still the same ?

    i need to be happier in the inside

    Aucun commentaire: