Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, février 16, 2005

    x)
    Time : 8.20 pm


    hiyeee ! back to school. (: met Lecia, and boy, the weather;s so warm. it;s the firstime im sweating on my way to school. had reading period in the school hall for no reason. the Sec 3 had MTV, but what does it have to do with us? -.-"

    lessons were boring. realised that long crap of chapters and units we had to learn for the Maths Common test. they would have thought we are some genius. -.- Mr Chan still owe me my Chinese Common test paper ! idiot. had food rationing during recess. so rubbish ! had 3 piece of plain crisp crackers each to last the whole day. oh god ! that is 4 periods before recess and 6 more after recess. to make matters worse, the crackers were tasteless. eeek ! im sure when crisis reaches us, the food will be so much better.

    Social studies was as boring as usual. scribbled all over KokHong;s hand and fingers. XD talked about Ms Tan;s stuffs during CV. boy, im so sad i missed out ytd;s talk. *weeps* finally had lunch. well, that auntie must have thought i was some piggy. cause the servings she gave me was so huge, causing me to waste goof food away. =x

    didn;t sing during choir. Ms Poh [i think. i forget her name.] wasn;t quite convinced that i was sick. gee ! i hope im not being too sensitive about this.

    was on the way home, and my mum called me to help her get something from 7-11. damn. it;s so far away ! and the dumb weather is so so so so warm. saw Desmond on the way home ! =D gave me quite a shock. lol.

    having POA tmr. i hope she don;t start weeping and saying that we are bullying her or sth. *laughs* or maybe, she;ll be treating us extra nice with sugar and cream added as toppings.

    why can;t u realise that i;m here all the while for you

    Aucun commentaire: