Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 14, 2005

    Happy Valentine;s Day ! (:
    Time : 10.00 pm


    hello ! it;s Valentine;s today.

    thanks Joyce for the big and cute sunflower ! (:
    thanks Lecia for the badges and chocolates ! (:
    thanks Maggie for the nice nice pandant ! (:
    thanks Stefanie for the nice and so so so sweet letter ! (:
    thanks KoonPheng for the grass. -.-"

    had a nice celebration with the Papers - HuiXian. ate at Coffee Club. woow ~ such nice atmosphere. had pizza and calamari. nicenice. chocolate fondue was wonderful. felt so great eating the chocolates and fruits. hahaa ~ took neoprints with our cute flowers ! =D had to rush home for dinner with my mum's friends. irritating.

    my valentine;s alright. (: i guess, im nt that depressed over nt having a date. *laughs* but HuiXian made me so so so so envious ! ): awwwww ~ so sweet. x)

    felt so sad to know about other stuffs

    Aucun commentaire: