Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, février 06, 2005

    ouch. my foot hurts.
    Time : 8.00 pm


    hello ! a sunday. =) had to wake up early in da morning to help out. argh. so tiring ! rushed home and changed to wait for Joyce for a long time. -.-" that idiot. met Amelia and Megan at Expo. seriously, Amelia look more like the younger sister. =x

    went shopping ! hahaa. Joyce bought alot sia ! if u wanna know what we bought, ask me. =) Stefanie.HuiXian didnt come along. awww ~ Amelia.Megan had lunch at OrangeJulius. they went to look for their parents while Joyce and i went Tampines. keep seeing Jenny and HuiShan around. haha ~ cut my hair at Supercut. $25 only neh ! cheapcheap. my hair was, alright. i guess i need time to get use to this.

    bought wrapping paper for Logan;s present and went ToysRUs!! =) so nicee. and Joyce bought some stuffs. haha.. bugged Joyce to get a shirt from Fox which I think look gd on her. off-shoulder ! an imrpovement from tee-shirt. =D I LIKE THE SKIRT THERE ! gt ribbons and a pink flower. so nice ! will be getting it either tmr or Tuesday. heheh. and a pink halter ! with lotsa strings and such attached to it. hee

    im so tired now. argh. i need sleep ! i love pacific clams ! i chiense it;s "Bao Bei" so hao chi !!
    chinese new year is just around the corner. oh boy ! i can hardly wait. oh dear.. if chinese new year is reaching, Valentine;s will be too. =( sad. lonely Valentine;s.

    will you be my valentine;s ?

    Aucun commentaire: